DECA Dental Group is the largest privately held Dental company in Texas. Due to
growth, we are seeking to add an energetic and team-oriented Dental Assistant to
our growing team!
The Dental Assistant is a critical part of our mission because they not only
support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient
procedures. The DA has direct responsibility for the patient’s excellent
experience while "in the chair," and patient retention overall.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Assist Dentist with all procedures
• Sterilize instruments
• Prepare treatment rooms
• Greet patients with a smile
• Record medical history for each patient
• Perform X-rays on patients
• Chart existing and recommended treatment
Education & Background Requirements:
• Texas Registration Certificate for Dental Assistants
• Current CPR certification
• 2 years of working experience in a Dental Practice
Compensation will commensurate with experience. Bonus opportunities available.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long term disability, short term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.