We have an immediate need for an experienced office manager for our fun,
family-oriented practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years
dental practice management and leadership experience.
We see patients 3 days/week; our doctor splits his time between the office and
teaches at a local dental school. We are proud of our reputation for quality care,
our commitment to clinical excellence, and true patient satisfaction.
As our Office Manager, you would be responsible for all front office operations.
Your duties would include but not be limited to:
• Greet patients, answer phones, schedule and confirm appointments.
• Maintain optimal productive schedule for the doctor and hygienist
• Oversee the Continuing Care and Collections systems
• Handling insurance claims and payments
• Helping to build office production
• Managing office collections
• Helping to market our practice. Huge plus if you’re skilled with social media!
• Other duties as assigned.
• You're outgoing, cheerful, confident, calm, precise, and eager to learn.
• Have proficiency in basic computer skills, Word, and Excel
• Be happy wearing many hats
• Excellent people and written communication skills
• Unquestionable integrity, ethics, and regular attendance.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
We see patients Monday through Wednesday, and are closed on Thursdays. Fridays are
filled with various administrative and marketing functions. In addition to dental
care and xxxk eligibility, we offer competitive compensation based on your
experience, skill sets, and abilities.