We are a looking for an outstanding person to add to our growing private dental
practice! Our team is in need of a Treatment plan and Financial coordinator. We
believe in treating patients as we would treat our family or friends.
We are a premier family practice that embraces a positive culture and team
spirit. We strive to make a positive influence not only on our patients, but
also on our community and you as a team member! The position comes with salary
based on experience and skills.
The responsibilities would include a variety of tasks including -
* Present treatment plans to patients and track acceptance.
* Manage and oversee AR,claim submissions and follow ups ,month end close and
* Responsible for billing and sending statements
* Implement business and practice procedures and policies to achieve practice
goals and comply with applicable laws
* Ensure positive resolution of employee and patient issues, initiating policy
changes where necessary.
* Provides direct support to owner doctor to accomplish objectives and meet
* Provide outstanding, courteous customer service in an efficient and
If you are a self motivated, organized and have high energy, you could be that
person. If you also possess a can-do attitude, have dental experience and
computer skills, then you should apply.
(Please provide cover letter stating why you would be the right person for this
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: minimum 2 years
Practice management software : Dentrix experience is a plus