PRIVATE PRACTICE DENTAL OFFICE SEEKING FULL OR PART-TIME REGISTERED DENTAL
We believe in creating a better dental experience. Each team member and patient
is treated like family.
We are looking for a CONFIDENT and ENERGETIC RDH to join our team.
The next member of our team will be required to perform the usual RDH duties and
responsibilities at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness along with the
- Smile and show enthusiasm/excitement at all times
- Strong work ethic (punctual, takes initiative, dependable, self-motivated)
- Passionate about excellent customer service (patient-first mentality)
- Strong desire to help improve the oral and overall health of our guests
- Passion for self-improvement/education (attends CE courses, reads books and
- Happy to help anywhere that is needed (office-first mentality -- answer phone,
schedule an appointment, clean a toilet, etc)
- Willing to work through lunch and stay late when needed
- New patient and Recare appointments limited to 60 minutes: 20 min for patient
records, screening, and evaluation; 20-30 min for adult prophy; 10-20 min for
patient education, treatment presentation, and case acceptance)
We also believe in showing appreciation for hard work and rewarding those that
go above and beyond job descriptions.
If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and be a part of something
special, then we would love to meet you.