Our Family dental practice in East Houston, near North Shore, is seeking a Full
Time/Part Time, motivated, energetic Registered Dental Hygienist. As part of
our team, we are seeking a dental hygienist that is committed to exceptional
customer service, gentle care and working well in a team environment! You must
be proactive with patients and be able to identify areas of concern beyond oral
hygiene. As a team member, you must have a positive upbeat attitude,a
willingness to accept positive coaching from others and an eagerness to be
flexible within a growing practice! Our unique practice offers excellent
Please email current resume. Need to have current Texas License, and CPR.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and
* Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing,
and draping patient.
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and
* Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening,
sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
* Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating
patient's oral health.
* Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and
from beneath gum margins.
* Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually
examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels
of recession; exposing and developing radiographs.
* Applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR
certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency