Dr. Ann Coambs and her team are looking for a warm and caring DA1 or DA2 to join
their general and cosmetic dentistry office.
We are seeking someone who has the following qualities:
- a team player with a positive attitude, who is also able to work independently
- eager to learn and willing to take instruction
- excellent computer skills; prior knowledge of Dentrix software preferred
- be proactive in accomplishing tasks at work
- reliable, on-time, professional
- great communication skills
- 1 year of dental experience preferred
You will be responsible for sterilizing instruments, assisting Dr. Coambs,
turning over rooms, entering clinical notes, and educating our patients. Our
focus is on patient education, oral health, and overall health… not just teeth.
We are also carefully searching for someone who will become part of our team and
who our patients will come to know and love.
Please visit our website to learn more about our office and the way we care for
our patients. Our schedule is Tuesday through Friday from 6:30am-3:30pm
(patients from 7-3). If you feel that you are a terrific candidate, please email
your resume, including references, to [please sign-in to view contact information] for review.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone interview first, then working
interviews may be offered for strong candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you!