This position is for a FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR who is:
bilingual (English/Spanish), kind, pro-active and enthusiastic.
We are a friendly office and many of our patients have been with us
20-30 years and they refer their friends and family. Daily we provide
great customer service with a smile!
Key qualifications and requirements needed for this position:
* patient check-in, check-out and scheduling
* all aspects of PPO and traditional insurance, Chips and Medicaid
* treatment planning & great communication skills with patient presentation
* computer proficiency and experience with Easy Dental or Dentrix
* Minimal of 5 years front dental office experience.
Traits, characteristics and experience:
* courteous, has a strong work ethic and is teachable
* reliable, organized, and a non-smoker
* willing and able to maintain a well-groomed appropriate professional
* responsible with dependable daily transportation
~Cross-trained in dental assisting is a plus~
Our office is open Mondays-Thursdays and One 1/2 Friday per month.
At this time we offer
+ paid major holidays,
+ dental for spouse and dependent non-adult children,
+ after full year, paid time off for vacation
If you have the above key qualifications/requirements,
and are ready to serve our patients well,
with integrity, a servant heart,
great customer service and professional skills
then we await your resume.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Please submit your phone # on the resume.