GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Progressive orthodontic office seeks a dynamic Orthodontic
We are a fun, friendly, hard-working quality oriented private practice looking
for the right person to join our team.
Candidate must be outgoing, hard working, reliable. We
strive to be the best part of each patient's day.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
1) The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years Orthodontic Chair-side
Assisting experience (including wire changes, banding,impressions, pouring
models, and taking x-rays and diagnostic photographs). A fun, upbeat
personality is a must, along with a desire to be a strong team player and
2) As a team member you will be greeting and working with
patients, answering phones, helping with insurance verification, entering
data, collecting payments, presenting treatment plans and assisting with
patient follow up and helping the front office.
3) The position also involves marketing and correspondence with outside doctors.
4) You must be able to multi-task and work closely as part of a team.
The position is for 5 days a week - Monday to Friday.
In order to apply the following is Mandatory:
1) Orthodontic experience
2) OUTSTANDING English skills - both spoken and written
3) A warm, caring positive attitude, and a very PROFESSIONAL appearance 4)
Strong computer skills
5) Strong customer service skills
6) RDA experience is preferred
7) Team player who is self-motivated
8) A dynamic, winning personality