Operations Administrator for Privately Owned Dental Practice
Looking for someone responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative duties
in a dual location dental practice; guiding, training, and enforcing established
policies of the Practice. This person shall supervise and be an exemplarily leader!
Our perfect candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills!
Minimum 10-years experience in the dental field preferred! Must have experience leading/ managing a dental team. This is NOT an entry level management position! Serious & experienced applicants only please!
This is a full time position with a highly competitive salary & incentives
Additional responsibilities of a Dental Operations Administrator are:
• Implement Office Protocols and Procedures to improve efficiency and create
a ‘team’ atmosphere, sustaining in the overall culture of the Practice
• Oversees tasks responsible for success of Production and Collection Goals
for the Practice
• Secures training and establishes protocol for proper use of the Dental
Software (Must have knowledge of the dental practice software)
• Creates required reports for Practice
• Resolves Staff Issues in accordance with office policy
• Oversees Case presentations and Financial Arrangements
• Monitors Insurance Protocol
• Creates Innovative Marketing Solutions
• Budgeting for supplies
• Arrangement of staff meetings
• Liaison to billing and bookkeeping duties with outside bookkeeper
• Maintain Staff scheduling and time-off
• Handles contacts for complications relating to Equipment/Software
A Dental Operations Administrator must work closely with the Dentists, Consultants
and an Amazing team to ensure that the office is run in an efficient and productive
manner creating a positive office culture and environment for all.