Coast Dental is seeking an experienced, replacement General Dentist for a multi-specialty gro
specialty group DSO practice in the metropolitan Atlanta, GA,
specialty group DSO practice in the metropolitan Atlanta, GA, city of Conyers,
GA. Conyers is conveniently located just 24 miles east of downtown Atlanta.
This is a full-time opportunity with a flexible schedule allowing you to work 4
days per week. Specialties provided include endodontics, orthodontics, and
oral surgery. The practice has an excellent support team which includes 1
hygienist, 2 dental assistants (including 1 lead), an office manager, and
receptionist. The current patient mix is 90% adults / 10% children (10+ years
old). The practice accepts HMO / PPO / cash only, and is seeing approximately
80 new patients per month. There are 10 operatories.
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General
dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day. You focus on your patients.
Our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the
other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. The
Coast family also features specialty care provided by skilled pedodontists and
periodontists, providing an in-house network of talented professionals.
This is a great opportunity to build a growing practice from an established
patient base. Coast is very open to mentoring a new graduate and to partnership
for the right doctor. Our Managing Partner Program provides well-performing and
tenured dentists the opportunity to acquire an equity interest in the practice
in which they operate.
With 25 locations in and around the metro Atlanta Georgia market, we have
opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to
live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we
invite you to call us today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants,
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office m
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the a
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.
Senior Dentist Recruiter, Georgia Region
[please sign-in to view contact information]
xxx-xxx-xxxx (Cell) or xxx-xxx-xxxx (Ofc)