We are seeking a Patient Care Coordinator to join our dental team. We are a
well-established general family practice with an excellent reputation in the
community with offices in Lake Wylie and Rock Hill, SC.
This is a full-time position and will require working between both locations.
The successful candidate will be energetic, with a positive attitude who is
dedicated to providing world-class customer service and can multi-task
effectively in a fast-paced environment. Dental office front desk experience is
required and chairside assisting experience is highly preferred.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Schedule patient treatment and follow-up with overdue treatment plans.
• Maintain full schedules for doctors and hygienists.
• Process insurance claims and follow up with unpaid claims.
• Market the office to local businesses and residents.
• Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments.
• Help maintain social media presence and marketing campaigns.
• Prepare rooms and sterilize equipment as needed.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Extensive knowledge of dental procedures and scheduling protocol.
• Knowledge of dental insurance coding and claims filing.
• Chairside dental assisting experience highly preferred.
• Patterson Eaglesoft and RevenueWell experience is highly preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English is highly preferred.
We offer competitive pay based on experience and qualifications. Benefits
include paid holidays and vacation, and retirement plan.
Please submit a resume and cover letter.