Peak Dental Assistant
Are you ready for something new? Now it’s the time to join our practice! Here at
Peak Dental we believe our dental assistants are valuable because they will improve
the patient and doctor experience. Together as a team we can make this experience
great for all of us. Here at Peak dental we like to think of ourselves as a little
dental family. We try to create a hostile free and friendly environment for our
staff to enjoy their job. We are looking for a dental assistant to join our team
and become apart of something new and exciting!
As a dental assistant we recognize your strengths and care about your career
growth. Here at Peak dental, dental assistant receive online technical training,
encouragement to grow, encouragement to succeed, and a balanced work environment
where you are appreciated and where you are apart of a family. Come meet the team
and see what our office can offer you!
• Review patient charts prior to doctor arrival (health history during the
exam and treatment)
• Educate the patients and address their questions and/or concerns.
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Assist doctors with all with all dental procedures, and anticipate what
might be needed
• Take high quality radiographs
• Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory
• Help maintain the schedule and patient flow
• Demonstrate good teamwork
• Tracking the incoming and outgoing lab cases, to ensure quality and timely
• When assigned by the Leader, monitor the level of dental supplies and order
supplies may be required.
• Maintain patient confidentiality (HIPPA) and follor OSHA guidelines.
• Smile! Be friendly to everyone.
• Be ready to take instructions from the manager or from the doctor.
If you want to learn more about us please see our website:
Email your resume: [please sign-in to view contact information]