Our growing pediatric dental office is seeking a highly motivated and positive
individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team
at the Front Desk.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Greeting patients
- Answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Entering patient information into the office system
- Insurance verification
- Collect and post payments, including credit card transactions
- Electronically submit/prepare insurance claims
- Assist with daily social media posts
- Office outreach/marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel
- Committed to the protection of confidential information, records and/or
- Good organizational skills
- Experience using computers and MS Office
- Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired
- Strong telephone, communication and time management skills
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Scuba Smiles for Kids offers employment opportunities that promote professional,
personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees
with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
Competitive wages, great benefits (including health, dental, and vision
insurance), and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a
career with us is an investment in your future.