Now offering a part-time RDA position for a new private practice dental office!
Position will eventually be expanded to full-time.
If you care about providing quality care and time with your patients, then this job
is for you. Minimum 1 year experience required.
This position requires assisting the doctor in general dentistry procedures,
including fillings, crowns & bridges, impressions, extractions, periodontal, and
some pediatric treatment. Assistants will maintain patient records, take blood
pressure, and other aspects of the office.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting doctor in dental procedures
• Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments, and help check patients in.
• Use Open Dental to maintain patient health history and records
• Setup and breakdown operatory rooms between patients and at the end of the day
• Take radiographs to help aid the doctor in diagnosing dental treatment
• Clean suction and filter systems to help maintain dental machinery/equipment
• Collect and dispose of trash and human biohazard materials in accordance with OSHA
• Comply with HIPAA rules and regulations regarding the protection of the patient
• Follow through with customer inquiries, requests and complaints.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor to support the practice’s
mission, vision, and values
• Keeping track of, and resupplying, inventory and supplies
• Fantastic positive, team-oriented attitude
• Minimum 1 year assisting experience
• Minimum of a highschool diploma
• Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
• Must have registered RDA license and BLS/AED certification
• Must be knowledgeable of HIPAA standards of privacy and confidentiality;
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks, complexity, and diversity of patients;
• Proficiency with PC computers in relation to office tasks, and office equipment
• Strong written and oral communication skills, and a strong attention to detail