Immediate Position Available - Lead Dental Assistant/Treatment Coordinator
Lancaster Family Smiles is a Fast pace and high energy privately owned dental
practice providing Exceptional Care.
Skills & Qualities:
- A high level of customer service with excellent verbal/written skills
- Fast learner with the Ability to multi-task and ensure the quality of
workmanship does not diminish.
- Knowledgeable in insurance and benefits coordination
- Exceptional treatment presentation skills with high level treatment acceptance
- Ability to control patient flow with minimal wait time
- Excellent 4-handed assisting skills - ability to make temporaries, pack cord,
Take digital x-rays and impressions among other dental assistant skills.
- Maintaining Inventory and Ordering
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to work rotating Saturdays
For this position we would like someone who:
- Has leadership capabilities
- Has a positive attitude
- Works well with team members.
- Has incredible work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Is dependable and reliable
- Will go above and beyond
We offer Competitive Pay with Exceptional bonus structure!
If this sounds like we are the Perfect Match Swipe Right and
join your Dream Dental Match!