Established private dental office in East Plano seeking full-time experienced
Front Desk to join our team! This person will also work very closely with Office
Manager on Internal and External Marketing for the office. WE ARE INTERVIEWING
Spanish is not required but a PLUS! We will train the right candidate if no
Requirements and duties include but not limited to the below:
- At least 6 months of experience in dental field or office work experience
- Basic computer knowledge & superior customer service skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Non-smoker, professional appearance
- Be friendly, outgoing, and a great team worker.
- Be extremely organized, detail oriented, and be able to multitask
- Must be able to answer multiple telephone lines
- Capable of check in and check out patients, collections and payments
- Efficiency schedule patients, confirm appointments and recall patients
- Know to verify PPO & Medicaid insurances
- Prepare and present dental treatment plans to patients
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Compensation based on your experience
- Paid vacation & paid holidays, medical/dental/vision benefit available
- xxx-k retirement plan and profit sharing available for full-time employee
- Hours: Tues:10–7; Wed/Thur/Friday:9–6; Sat: 8–4 (work 2 Saturdays per month)
- Great doctor and excellent team to work with!