I. Position: Patient Coordinator
II. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM –Lunch Hour 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
III. Reports To: Clinic Manager
IV. Position Responsibilities:
· Responsible for making new patient appointments and rescheduling patients when needed
· Instructs patients on how to access community oral healthcare services.
· Maintain and create relationships with organizations for outreach events.
· Prepare daily production and other reports.
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to appropriate staff members for
all phone calls.
· Retrieve messages from front office phones.
· Responsible for managing the appointment reminder system and confirm patients
· Work with Clinic Manager to have clinic schedule booked for all providers.
· Responsible for contacting and recording patient information on the patient
· Coordinates with Residency Program Director compiling residents scheduled
· Cross train for front office duties such as: checking in/out patients, data
entering and appointment scheduling.
· Other duties as assigned.
V. Position Requirements:
· One year experience on the following areas: customer service, front desk,
community outreach, or office administration.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer Skills- Dental Software Preferably Eaglesoft
· Able to handle multiple phone lines.
· Able to handle stressful situations, to work independently, and multitask.
· Must be committed to providing access to health services for low-income families.
VI. Salary Range
$13.00 - $19.00 / Hour