State of the art endodontic office is seeking energetic hard-working, well-
organized front office personnel for part/full-time work. Must have a positive
attitude, a pleasant and professional manner, and outstanding communication
skills with patients.
We are a completely digital office looking for the right person! Position will
be responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the business
office, including proficiency in the practice management software and patient
records management and submitting insurance, verifying patient benefits, and
tracking patient/insurance payments. Additional tasks include but are not
limited to answering phone calls, scheduling, and providing other front desk
patient services as required.
Come join us in our growing practice! We offer paid holidays and vacation days
based on experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience preferred
• Very friendly and professional customer service/patient relations
• Working knowledge of computers for word processing, insurance claims
processing, and records management
• Understanding and experience complying with dental office HIPAA
policies/procedures and OSHA, state, and federal regulations
• Experience with TDO dental software a plus
• Ability to assist the dentist in managing business operations
• Dental assisting experience a plus