Seeking Cheerful Polished Dental Assistant
We are a start-up but busy and growing, fun and progressive, professional yet
casual Dental Office with
an immediate opening for a full/part time dental assistant. We offer a friendly
caring work atmosphere,
a three to four-day work week. Experience in dental field preferred, but we will
train the right person.
We are an DOE.
base pay + production bonus
full time hours guaranteed 30+ hours
Medical insurance (HRA program)
Free dental for employee and immediate family members.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Assist with Dental treatments as instructed
- Take and record dental histories and patient records
- Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
- Front Office Support, including greeting patients, answering phones,
scheduling, maintaining files, as
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on
- Strong Organizational and administrative skills -- you see what needs to be
done and do it.
- Must be articulate and service-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- Reliable and prompt; available for at least 35 hours per week/or for the
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
- Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email
- Your resume with contact information
- Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does "service" mean to you?