Available location: xxxx Broadway Blvd. Garland, TX xxxx3
We are seeking a registered dental assistant to join our team! Our state-of-the-
art private practice is looking for an energetic, friendly team player to join
us in providing quality care to our patients. We are a fun and friendly office
valuing great patient care and building lifelong relationships with our patients
and their families.
• Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection
control procedures in compliance with protocol.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance,
and proper tray setups.
• Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
• Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
• Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
• Perform all necessary lab procedures.
• Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility
• Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
• Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to
financial arrangements and specialty referral.
• Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and
• Assist office in achieving defined goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Bilingual English and Spanish.
• Valid Registered Dental Assistant License
• Current CPR certification.
• Compliance with state dental practice requirements (i.e., X-ray requirements,
• Experience with EagleSoft software and working in a paperless environment is a
• Working extended hours often required.
• Vacation and Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Employer-Sponsored Group Life and Accident Insurance
• Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
Thank you for your interest in our practice.