ORTHODONTIC DENTAL ASSISTANT
Our well-established orthodontic practice is looking for a highly motivated,
team-oriented individual who has a passion for customer service.
Position is Near Memorial City Mall. Hours are
Mon - Thurs 7:15AM - 5:00PM
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT certification
• At least 2 years of dental assistant experience (x-rays and intra-oral
pictures, Bonding, Sterilization, impressions, etc.)
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Applicants must be a good communicator, with a strong sense of professionalism
• Must be friendly, energetic, detailed oriented, confident person with
exceptional customer service orientation.
• Dolphin Management computer system knowledge is a plus.
Benefits include competitive hourly pay depending on experience, Paid Personal
Days, Uniforms, Bonus Eligibility following 90 day training period.
Send resume and hourly pay requirement to [please sign-in to view contact information] or apply
through Dental Post