DENTAL ASSISTANT for Mobile Dental Care Team.
Full & Part Time positions available.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Dental Assistant for our mobile dental
practice. This team will travel to senior living centers (no Medicaid) for the
onsite fee-for-service delivery of dental care to this segment of patients.
Qualified Applicants will:
- be honest and trustworthy with a natural caring heart and passion for patient
- have great organizational skills and be self directed and goal oriented
- be willing to fully assist the Dentist and or Hygienist chair-side
- be willing to drive a company vehicle - load and unload portable equipment and
- take X-rays, take Intra-oral pictures, sterilize, maintain equipment,
instrument & supplies, coordinate/process lab cases
- assist/escort patients within a location
- participate in practice promotion events
- communicate with patients and or their responsible party
Previous mobile dental experience is a plus but not required.
This is a unique opportunity within the RDA arena perfect for a Dental assistant
who likes variety and tired of an office setting. This position does require
minor physical demands specifically related to loading and unloading equipment
in/out of a small van. However, all equipment is meant to be portable and will
be transported on carts/dollies.
Come join a great team with a great compensation and bonus plan.
Look forward to speaking with you