Coast Dental is seeking an experienced part-time General Dentist to join
another general dentist in a single-specialty group DSO practice in the metr
metropolitan Atlanta, GA, city of Powder Springs, GA. Powder Springs is conv
conveniently located just 25 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta.
Specialties provided include oral surgery. The practice has a highly ex
experienced support team which includes 1 hygienist, 2 dental assistants (i
(including 1 lead), an assistant office manager, and an office manager. The cu
current patient mix is 90% adults / 10% children (5+ years old). The practice ac
accepts HMO / PPO / cash only and sees approximately 60+ new patients per mo
month. There are 7 operatories.
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General
dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day. You focus on your patients.
Our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the
other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. The
Coast family also features specialty care provided by skilled endodontists,
pedodontists, perioodontists, and orthodontists, providing an in-house network of
of talented professionals.
This is a great opportunity for a dentist looking to add additional hours to
their schedule with an already established patient base in a very busy office.
Coast is very open to mentoring new graduates and to partnership for the right
doctor. Our Managing Partner Program provides well-performing and tenured de
dentists the opportunity to acquire an equity interest in the practice in which th
With 25 locations in and around the metro Atlanta Georgia market, we have
opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to
live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we invit
invite you to call us today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and t
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related o
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand i
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental h
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, r
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to e
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen r
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office m
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the a
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education g
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
Call me today to find out about our excellent compensation and benefits in i
• Relocation assistance
• Free group professional liability insurance
• Continuing education programs
• Health Benefits
• Best of all, a work/life balance.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance. That mean
means you get to leave after you see your last patient, without having to worry abou
about staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, or any of the other admi
administrative functions that help a practice run smoothly.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.