Coast Dental is seeking an experienced General Dentist to join
2 general dentists in a multi-specialty group DSO practice in the Buckhead
neighborhood of metropolitan Atlanta, GA. Located in Fulton County, Buckhead
is in the uptown district of Atlanta, comprising approximately the northern
fifth of the city.
This is a part-time opportunity. The current dentist is transferring to an
another Coast location out of state. Specialties provided include endodontics,
periodontics, and orthodontics. The practice has an excellent support team
which includes 1 hygienist, 2 dental assistants (including 1 lead), and an as
assistant office manager, office manager, and receptionist. The patient mix is
90% adults / 10% children (7+ years old), accepts HMO / PPO / cash only, and
currently seeing approximately new patients per month. The office is fully
digital and has 9 operatories.
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General
dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day. You focus on your patients;
our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the
other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. In
addition to the specialties shown above, the Coast family also features
specialty care provided by skilled pedodontists and oral surgery, providing an
in-house network of talented professionals.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy practice with an established patient
base and highly experienced staff. Coast is very open partnership for the right
doctor. Our Managing Partner Program provides well-performing and tenured
dentists the opportunity to acquire an equity interest in the practice in which
With 25 locations in and around the metro Atlanta Georgia market, we have
opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to
live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we
invite you to call us today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants,
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.
Senior Dentist Recruiter, Georgia Region
[please sign-in to view contact information]