Full Time Position, Monday through Thursday with occasional Friday
*Sign on Bonus !!
Who We Are:
We are a high-end, established, fast paced office in Avon, Indiana that strives
to help patients achieve optimal dental health. Our practice offers
comprehensive restorative, preventive, and cosmetic dental services for adults
and children in a comfortable and friendly environment. We are a digital,
chartless office and use the most up-to-date technology and focus on quality
individualized care. Our patients are a part of our dental family and we go
above and beyond to treat them that way. We work together as a team and treat
each other like family.
Our Core Values:
• Personal Accountability.
• Exceeding Expectations.
• Commitment to Team.
If you find fulfillment in:
• Genuine care for others and helping patients achieve optimal health.
• Offering high level, proactive support.
• Learning advanced treatment and patient care techniques.
• Taking initiative and personal responsibility.
• Problem solving with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions.
You will stand out in the crowd if you:
• Have a cheerful and positive attitude.
• Have experience assisting with complex restorative and cosmetic cases.
• Are an excellent communicator.
• Are proficient at using dental software programs.
• Are a quick learner with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
We would like motivated individuals to email their resume and answers to the
following questions to: [please sign-in to view contact information]
• What do you find most appealing about this position?
• What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
• How can we support you (what do you need from us to be successful)?
• What kind of support would you need from the doctor to be successful?
• What role do you think an assistant plays in a patient's oral and
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers