Our Call Center is looking for an outgoing, energetic, customer service oriented
individual who is willing to help our patients by finding them an appointment
that best suits their needs to complete a comprehensive oral evaluation and
Our Call Center Representative will need to be able to have a positive YES!
Attitude, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to developing
relationships with patients and practice team members.
• Possess excellent telephone skills make outbound phone calls to dental office
• Reminder phone calls to patients who haven’t been in for 12 to 30 months.
• Maintain accuracy by following the office scheduling format, updating as
needed, and verifying patient insurance coverage.
• Answer inbound phone calls for dental offices from closing time until 7:00p.m.
weekly, and during regular working hours when required.
• Respond to patient appointment requests from dental office websites.
• Answer inbound calls.
• Using email confirmations, work with the Marketing Department and Dental
Offices to reschedule canceled appointments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Extremely friendly, outgoing, and maintain a positive attitude.
• Eagle Soft experience
• Bilingual – Spanish preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Able to work a flexible work schedule which includes Saturdays.
• Adaptability of learning new computer software
Smile Workshop offers excellent benefits including health, vision and paid time
off. You must be flexible in working early morning, late evenings and Saturdays.