Our dental office is looking for a full time bilingual dental assistant with a
current RDA certification. Pay is based on experience. Must be
reliable,dependable,great team player, and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Dental Assistant:
* Greet and prepare patients for their visit
* Being familiar with dental terminology, procedures, and instruments
* be able to chart and record doctors diagnoses
* prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures
* Record patients medical and dental histories
*MS Office experience
*Strong customer service and communication skills
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS.
Resumes can be submitted to email [please sign-in to view contact information] or faxed to xxx-xxx-xxxx