We are seeking a self-motivated, fun, skilled assistant with compassion to join
our team at the Ben Massell Dental Clinic. Our "business" is all about helping
people and our team is vital to this success. There is no selling treatment,
it's all about health, hope, and opportunity. Therefore we are delighted to
offer tremendous benefits not available in many smaller private offices. We
have a great team in place and are excited to be adding a position. This
position requires 2-years of previous work experience as a dental assistant and
applicants must be knowledgeable and experienced with digital x-rays. Must
maintain organizational practices and drive to make positive contributions to
the team. Along with Professionalism, this job also requires Commitment and
Integrity, Compassion and Respect, Innovation and Collaboration, and
Responsiveness to Diverse needs. The Ben Massell Dental Clinic is a fast-paced sta
state of the art dental facility with xxx rotating dentists providing quality den
dental care to indigent individuals in Metro Atlanta. The clinic has 16 ope
operatories and the absolute latest in dental equipment across all specialties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
• Responsible to the dentist on duty
• Facilitating an efficient flow of patients
• Providing chair-side assistance to the dentist when treating patients
including: seating patients, prepare and arrange dental materials and
instruments, assessing health history, giving post-operative instructions to
patients and/or parents, and preparing room for the next patient. • Keeping all o
operatories clean; maintains an adequate stock of materials for the attending d
• Uses sterile techniques and proper procedures in cleaning instruments.
• Must be knowledgeable about digital x-rays and be able to take necessary r
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate of a certified dental assistant school.
• Previous work experience as a full time dental assistant at least 2 years