Belvedere Plaza Dental is home to, Abbas Haider, DDS and his dynamic team. We are enthusiastically seeking an ambitious, upbeat, and experienced dental scheduling specialist for a full-time role in our practice. The full-time position includes working 2 Fridays and 1 Saturday a month (these days are subject to change). The pay is market-competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
• Establish, confirm, and maintain patient appointments for the doctor(s) and hygienist(s) from, including, but not limited to the unscheduled lists
• Insurance verification
• Greet and engage all existing and potential patients in a sincere and professional manner at all times
• Provide valuable support to patients according to their questions or concerns
• Follow up with patients for unscheduled treatment and re-care
• Provide documentation that includes, but is not limited to patient’s updated personal information (medical conditions, insurance changes, co-payment discussion, etc.)
• Stay abreast of practice policies and dental procedures
• Minimum five years of experience in scheduling patients in a dental practice
• Thorough understanding of Dentrix software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Persuasive ability in sales
• Professional demeanor with a distinct work ethic
TEAM MEMBER PERKS
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off for holidays
• Biannual dental cleanings for spouse and children
• Paid training and development
• Career growth
About Belvedere Plaza Dental
Dr. Haider has practiced dentistry and has owned dental practices for nearly two decades. His vision is to provide excellent care for his patients and an environment conducive to team growth. He encourages growth, and he recognizes that it takes an entire team to make a practice successful. Submit your resume if you are interested in unlocking your future and entering into a progressive environment that compensates you for the impact you make every day.
We look forward to meeting our new extraordinary team member soon!