Smile Workshop is looking for a Part-Time Pediatric Dental Assistant who is
to travel throughout our 7 DFW offices and go to the Hospital with our Pediatric
Dentist. You will perform a variety of patient care, laboratory, administrative
OR duties. This is a role where you must be able to work closely with the
Dentists and be able to provide them assistance in the OR.
Our offices are located in Dallas, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Hurst, Fort Worth,
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Pediatric Dentist to provide excellent patient care while
• Must have the following certifications:
CPR & PAL
• Sterilize instruments and prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures.
• Greet and prepare patients for treatment.
• Record patients medical and dental histories.
• Ensure that all supplies are available and ordered via the preferred vendors.
• Follows all Compliance Protocols and Updates Offices when New Protocols take
• This position requires and even-temper, sharp thinker to render good decisions
and practical solutions
• Must be patient, kind, and able to work with children.
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED), and
specified training courses as mandated by state certification, license, or
registration or associate degree or one year certificate from an accredited
to technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience.