Belvedere Plaza Dental is home to, Abbas Haider, DDS and his dynamic team of associates. We are enthusiastically seeking an ambitious, upbeat, and experienced dental assistant for a full-time role in our practice. The pay is market-competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
• Be familiar with assisting Doctor in performing cosmetic dental procedures and implant surgeries
• Be familiar with entering treatment plans and reviewing them with patients
• Use Dentrix and Dexis
• Take diagnostic xrays
• Provide valuable support to patients according to their questions or concerns
• Follow up with patients for unscheduled treatment and re-care
• Stay abreast of practice policies and dental procedures
• Minimum three years of experience
• Thorough understanding of Dentrix software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Understanding of back office procedures including ordering supplies, lab duties, taking x-rays, and sterilization duties
• Professional demeanor with a distinct work ethic
TEAM MEMBER PERKS
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off for holidays and vacation
• Biannual dental cleanings for spouse and children
• Paid training and development
• Career growth
About Belvedere Plaza Dental
Dr. Haider has practiced dentistry and has owned dental practices for nearly two decades. His vision is to provide excellent care for his patients and his team. He encourages growth, and he recognizes that it takes an entire team to make a practice successful. Submit your resume if you are interested in unlocking your future and entering into a progressive environment that compensates you for the impact you make every day.
We look forward to meeting our new extraordinary team member soon!