Salary: $16-$20/hr based on experience
As a Registered Dental Assistant, you help create the energy and excitement around
Smile Store and Invisalign products, providing the right solutions and getting
products into customers’ hands. You understand that Smile Store is dedicated to
delivering an unmatched customer experience. It starts with articulating the value
of Invisalign, and with the support of your store team members, you support an
efficient process that identifies the product that is right for them. Every day is
an opportunity for you to turn another Smile Store visitor into a loyal Invisalign
customer. This position is for Saturday 10-9 and sunday 12-6 shift positions.
• Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features.
• Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment, with the
ability to positively address and overcome concerns.
• Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with
small groups as with individual customers
• Dental experience with intraoral scan proficiency is preferred, but we would
consider training a terrific team member with a great attitude.
• Previous retail experience with a focus on sales is advantageous.
• RDA positions will require licensure in the state of Tennessee with Radiology
requirements. This position requires intraoral scanning, taking panoramic xrays,
assisting with placements of attachments, and sterilization.
• You're passionate about providing excellent customer service, and eager to share
that passion with others.
• You're willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Smile Store’s style of
• You have strong people skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 2 Weeks paid time off
• Flexible Spending Account for child care