Frost Dental has an opening for a bilingual team member in Anchorage, AK. We
provide a working environment like no
other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided
training to make the transition to
your new professional home.
* Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
* Performing patient oral evaluations
* Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule
and patient flow; create no patient
wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
* Help clean the office and treatment rooms
* Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side
* Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data
during exam and treatment as well
as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
* Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform
* Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and
document appropriately in patients chart.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Bilingual in Spanish required
* Prior experience in dental field preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to learn and grow
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9m53ptzf8mvsxbww