Growing Family Dental Practice in Raleigh Seeking Experienced Patient Care
Coordinator. We are high tech and paperless! We are open Monday through
Saturday and work with two doctors. This position is for Monday through
Thursday. We have strong core team members and are
looking to add another. Our office environment has a strong team-oriented
approach to patient care where everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go
out of their way to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctors.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - after all, a Dental Front Office
Staff Member is responsible all the first impressions of patients in the
practice. Your smile and positive attitude need to radiate through your entire
being. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering patient phone
calls, greeting new patients and helping patients to make educated decisions
about treatment. We look forward to hearing from you! With Sincerest Regards,
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software, excellent oral and
written communication skills, ability to make patients feel “at-ease”.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our pati
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential prob
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience.
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to make a positive dental
experience for a patient.
9. Pleasant and positive oral and written communication skills.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL-ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW IN
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear
from you. Please E-MAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of
Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment
and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website.
[please sign-in to view contact information]