Fast pace DENTURE and IMPLANT Dental Practice in Cartersville Seeking Experience
FRONT DESK AUXILLARY/DENTAL ASSISTANT. Our office hours are Monday through
Friday, We have an
established team that enjoying working together to create smiles everyday. The
successful candidate will be responsible for taking impressions, assisting the
doctor during surgical procedures, placing orders for clinical supplies and
maintaining appearance and order of dental office. BEING ABLE TO FUNCTION IN A
FRONT OFFICE CAPACITY IS A PLUS. We look forward to hearing
With Sincerest Regards, Our Team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 years in the dental field.
3. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
4. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
5. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and
resolve it before it becomes an issue.
6. Fun, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and open to learning. MUST BE ABLE
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from
you. Please FAX or EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of
Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment
and other assessments completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, Our TEAM