DENTAL FRONT DESK / TREATMENT COORDINATOR
East Dallas / Mesquite Area.
We are looking for a bilingual candidate who loves to interact with people and
strives to provide the highest quality of patient care to fill the front desk
position in our dental office. We are a General Dentistry Office working with
The ideal candidate is a “people person” who is highly motivated and willing to
learn, very punctual, and excited to help others. If this sounds like you,
please send us your resume and we will get back to you to schedule an interview.
1. Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
2. Knowledge of Dentrix a MUST (AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE)
3. Thorough knowledge of most dental insurances and billing out to them
4. Warm empathetic communication with co-workers and patients
5. Past dental office experience a plus
6. Experience in presenting treatment plans and payment options
7. Comfortable performing marketing duties
8. MINIMUM 1 year experience, chairside experience a plus
9. Bilingual is a huge plus but not required
Position will require weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to your supervisor.
This position has opportunity for growth within our private dental practice. We
are seeking an individual who truly enjoys the dental field and working with
people. We are seeking an individual who
would like to remain with a practice for a long period of time, an individual
who is loyal, trustworthy, on time, and willing to go above and beyond to assist
with practice growth.
Pay is negotiable
Office Hours are as follows:
Saturday 8-1 (one Saturday a month)