We are a multi-doctor dental office initiating the centralization of
administration and management duties of multiple offices. Our goal is to begin
to move toward a centralized practice model, and to collaborate and develop a
team that can sustain this philosophy.
We are looking for a self-motivated project manager to lead the process. This is
a 2-3 year project that may lead to a full-time management position.
The Project Manager is responsible for organizing and managing the development,
management, and implementation of projects across 3 dental offices. They will
need to facilitate communication with a wide variety of team members to complete
project plans, milestones and goals on time and within budget. The Project
Manager will need to provide support to team members to assist and ensure
completion of goals.
Compensation is dependent on experience and qualifications. This will be a
• Experience in healthcare/dental project management
• Administrative dental office experience
• Dependability and commitment to the dental team, flexibility within
daily job duties.
• Proven ability to oversee and plan for multiple, complex projects.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with significant growth
• Experience leading and managing people
• Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Effective management skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation across departments