If you have a great personality and are looking for a LONG TERM position at a great
office then this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a scheduling coordinator. We are a progressive, state of the art
orthodontic office, with great pay and benefits. We are located in West Plano right
off the Dallas North Tollway and Windhaven Parkway.
A successful applicant must be self-motivated, detail oriented, caring and a
compassionate individual to connect with parents and patients. It is also important
that this person possesses a positive attitude with professional commitment and is
friendly and out-going in a team-oriented environment. We are looking for someone
looking for a LONG TERM position and join our family.
As a Scheduling Coordinator this candidate will be the first impression of the
practice, so personality and professionalism are vital. Responsibilities will
include greeting new patients, scheduling follow up visits for patients, verifying
insurance benefits, responding to patient emails, and answering the phone.
Additionally, this position may involve marketing. Responsibilities will include
carrying out the marketing plan, meeting with the doctor regularly and reporting
the results. Our ideal candidate will have the confidence to bring new ideas to the
table and the dedication to follow through.
Requirements: (The applicant must meet the following requirements)
- Great personality and exceptional customer service skills (these are a MUST)
- High School diploma
- Some experience in an orthodontic office as an assistant or front office staff
member is preferred but not required.
- Some experience with marketing is a plus.
- Must be computer proficient and learn new software easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Availability to work during applicable business hours
- Ability to work well with children of all ages
- Ability to work under pressure and who understand and follow the chain of command
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions
- Willingness to be cross-trained
- Team player
This position offers:
- Great location and state of the art office
- Professional clinical team
- Great hours: ~35 hours per week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7:00am to 5pm and
Wednesdays from 7:00am to 1:30pm. We do not work on Friday, Saturdays, and
- Pay based on experience
- Benefits available include: holiday, vacation pay, uniforms, and bi-monthly
at office for staff!
Don't delay in submitting your information if you are a motivated, skilled, &
professional applicant. Check out our Facebook page to learn more about our
practice: http://www.facebook.com/guptaortho and look at our website: