Our practice is looking for an exceptional full time Dental Assistant.
Experience required; 2-5 years minimum.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with Eaglesoft
- Proficient in digital radiography, taking impressions, fabricating temporary
restorations, and chairside assisting for all general dental and hygiene
- Dependable, enthusiastic, punctual, and ambitious
- Professional in both communication skills and appearance
- Well organized and detail oriented
- 5 STAR communication and people skills
- A friendly TEAM PLAYER with a positive attitude
Interested and QUALIFIED candidates should forward a cover letter, confidential
resume, date available to start, and salary expectations. Compensation will be
based on experience. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Our practice prides itself on superior customer service where patient
relationships are truly valued. So if you excel at customer service, we want to
hear from you!