We are looking for a confident, well organized, reliable Insurance Coordinator with
a great attitude! One who pays attention to detail and is a great communicator with
patients and coworkers. Minimum of 1 year of experience in billing and familiar
* Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule.
* Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all
necessary information for claim processing.
* Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and
financial agreements per their treatment plan.
* Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPPA
* Account Receivables, account reconciliation and patient billing.
* Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and patients,
as appropriate with billing issues.
* Strong time management skills, ability to establish trust and credibility at all
levels of organization.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
Paid Vacation, Holidays, Continuing Education and Incentive Based Opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time