Here at Elite Dental Wellness we are looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to
join our already amazing team!
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service
and hospitality as well as chair side manner,
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage
patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventative materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws.
- Treatment planning and presentation.
- Screen for Oral Cancer.
- Take and record patients' blood pressure accurately.
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays.
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Minimum 1 year of experience
Paid Vacation, Holidays, Continued Education and Incentive Based opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time