Are you a Pediatric Dentist seeking a full-time opportunity to focus on
providing excellent patient care in a neighborhood practice? Come lead our
Pediatric specialty team in beautiful Fayetteville, GA.
We are seeking a full-time (4 days/week) Pediatric Dentist for our established
Fayetteville, GA multi-specialty/digital practice.
Located: xxx West Lanier Avenue Building 2 Fayetteville, Georgia xxxx4.
Comprehensive compensation/benefit package, dedicated Pediatric staff in-place,
consistent patient flow/schedule, in-house Orthodontist along with a strong
referral network of local GP offices. The practice has two, long term, and
highly regarded General Dentists along with an experienced, in-house, O.S.,
Periodontist and Endodontist
Fayetteville, GA is located just 20 miles south of Atlanta, 13 miles from
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, and 10 miles from Peachtree City.
Fayette County boasts some of the best schools in the state of Georgia as well
as one of the highest per-capita income counties in Georgia.
* Six-Figure Annual Amount vs. Percent of Production
* $10,xxx Sign-On Bonus
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Setting including Periodontist, Endodontist, O.S. and GP(s)
* Partnership Model – Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, xxxK, Short Term / Long
Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University
Please view our Doctor Career Path video:
Apply via this ad to learn more about Great Expressions!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Ross Shoemaker, MBA | Doctor Recruiting Manager | Great Expressions Dental
phone xxx-xxx-xxxx | fax xxx-xxx-xxxx |web www.greatexpressions.com
“Look for the Smile Above Our Name!”
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear Georgia
Dental Board license