We are a well-established, general and cosmetic private dental practice located in
Grapevine, TX. Our practice has tremendous growth potential and needs someone
qualified, capable, talented, and trustworthy in order to achieve our goals. We are
looking for a new member of our team to fill a vacant Front Office position.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our team.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in dental office.
• Dentrix software required, billing experience a plus.
• Financial and book-keeping skills, with strong written, verbal and customer
• Preferred Familiarity with Invisalign or Ortho
• Preferred experience with Dentaquest and MCNA billing
• RDA license is a plus
Candidates must perform a variety of responsibilities:
• Achieve established sales and collection goals
• Motivate office staff to meet monthly goals
• Manage billing, insurance, accounts payable and receivables.
• Billing to Insurance companies both manually and/or electronically.
• Scheduling and coordinating patients, doctor and staff.
• Collect insurance payments and patient co-payments and post to patient
• Presenting patient treatment plans.
• Obtain high treatment acceptance by explaining cost of treatment, insurance
coverage, and financing options (CareCredit)
• Evaluate office staff and maintain overall flow of the office activity and
promote a harmonious relationship between patients, staff and doctor.
• Be able to explain the steps relating to many different procedures.
• Be able to work with our social media, advertising and Internet team to
• Competitive Compensation
• Friendly Team Oriented Environment
• Dental Care
• Paid PTO
• Paid holidays
Please respond with your resume, desired pay range, and include specific experience
in the dental field and your start date availability.
Job Type: Full-time