A private dental practice located in Towson, MD has an opportunity for a full-time Dental Assistant to join a successful, family practice. The office is open every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 8AM until 5PM.
We are a patient-focused practice with dedication to quality care. This is a
dynamic working environment with state-of-the-art technology that provides exceptional patient care. As part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive,
peak-performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally. For this position, we are looking for a quality candidate who is licensed and experienced.
Our objective to promote/market, enroll, educate, and deliver outstanding dental
care to our patients. We are focused on providing only the best - for our staff and for our patients.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Assistant are to support the dentists and dental team and the overall satisfaction of our patients. This includes
supporting the entire dental team with a CAN-DO attitude.
• Experience - Expanded Function & X-ray Certified.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills.
• Advanced speaking and presentation abilities.
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Committed to quality patient care.
• Willing to be coached.
• Computer/Technology literate - Soft Dent.
• Capable of utilizing our systems.
• Passion for helping others.
• Energetic, hardworking and able to work independently.
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to make decisions.
• Confident enough to think outside the box.
• TEAM PLAYER!