Our Modern Dental Practice, in Four Points (North West Austin) is looking for a
charismatic, task driven individual with excellent communication skills to fill
full-time Patient Coordinator position. Required 1+ years’ experience
working within a dental team!
The patient coordinator will exude a professional, positive and upbeat attitude,
they are the first to interact with patients when they enter the practice. As
of our team, you must be a self-starter, organized and enjoy dentistry as much
We are looking for a team member that is knowledgeable regarding dental
scheduling patients, has excellent communication skills and is willing to
participate as an amazing team member! Eaglesoft software background preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Meeting and Greeting our patients (in person and on the phone!)
• Focus on Patient interactions with excellent customer service
• Daily confirmations of appointments (with software assistance)
• Scheduling Doctor and Hygiene to goal
• Scanning ALL documents into patients charts
• Process Recall (with software assistance)
• Maintain Social Media Accounts
• Tracking and responding to office email
We are looking for a team member that has a proven history of achieving results;
sets goals and proactively engages with others to achieve them.
Send your confidential resume today along with a list of references!