Dental Assistant – SEEKING DEPARTMENT LEADER.
Permanent position. Excellent wages and benefits. Located in the Augusta area in
Full-time- great schedule.
Augusta SmileCare is a fast-growing, progressive general dental practice seeking a
skilled dental assistant to lead our 4 member assisting team. Learn about our
If you are a trained dental assistant seeking a quality-centered private practice
with nice co-workers, you may have found your match! Your expanded duties,
skillful communication and interest in making a positive difference in the lives of
others will be welcomed in the practice of Dr. John Massey, Dr. Sarah Dyer and Staff.
Our talented team is comprised of many staff who, prior to finding our office, did
not work in dentistry. We are seeking a knowledgeable lead to help with patient
flow, training, organization, being “on point” to help with schedule management to
create a productive and happy, seamless day.
To be considered as a qualified candidate for this position, our experienced and
highly skilled assistant will also have:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate
composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills: fast and accurate keyboarding for efficient record documentation.
3. Computer aptitude: a mind geared towards technology and eager attitude to
fully optimize software.
4. Customer service skills: professional, sincere and empathetic posture towards
5. Proven record demonstrating team work
6. Good decision maker and comfortable taking initiative.
7. Appreciation for team members: excellent, thoughtful verbal communication.
8. Stability, reliability, dependability.
9. High energy and can-do attitude.
10. Natural problem solver whose focus is on solutions, not problems.
We offer excellent, competitive and rewarding compensation.
To apply, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing consultant will
review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be contacted by
email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected). Apply through
Dental Post or showcase your skills by applying directly to us by sending your
resume to: [please sign-in to view contact information].