Thank you for your interest in joining the Pine Cove Dental team. I'm very
excited about what our practice is about and hope to welcome the right candidate
to join our growing team!
Our Vision: To create a practice that truly loves their patients and that
Our Mission: We are a group of dental professionals dedicated to creating a
world-class dental practice in our community by providing our patients a truly
positive and personalized experience, as well as ensuring our patients receive
the highest quality dentistry possible through education, training, and cutting-
Our values: synergy, well-being, integrity, social responsibility, and
We are a privately owned, single doctor office. Right now, I'm looking for a
treatment coordinator/insurance coordinator part-time with potential for full
time and promotion to office manager.
The right candidate will have the following qualities:
1) Understands and is in line with the practice's vision, values, and culture.
2) Has a GREAT phone voice, can handle phone calls confidently, and loves it.
3) MINIMUM of 3 years experience in dentistry, familiar with dental terminology
and procedures, and is willing to learn and train other employees.
4) Is professional and courteous with great communication skills and verbiage
5) Must be proficient with EagleSoft, basic Word processing, and Ten Keys Typing
6) Be willing to do whatever it takes to WOW our patients.
I'm looking for someone that wants a career doing what they love, not just
looking for a job. This could be your forever practice!
If you believe in creating a dental practice that people LOVE, and that you LOVE
to work at, and if you think you would fit in our team, you must send your
resume immediately with the word "Superstar" on the subject to:
[please sign-in to view contact information]