We are seeking a treatment coordinator for our Arlington location who is
professional, confident, and motivated to represent our dental and orthodontic
office. Our practice is looking for a candidate who has a positive attitude, is
willing to learn and progress, and has strong values to add to our reliable
Requirements & Experience:
• Registered Dental Assistant or at least 1 year in a dental and/or
orthodontic office with proven knowledge of procedures and processes.
• Understands ADA dental and orthodontic codes and procedure descriptions.
• Proficient in Dentrix software, Microsoft Word and Excel
and handles multi-line phone system with confidence.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• CPR Certified, OSHA and HIPPA compliant.
Duties & Expectations:
• Exemplary communication, reading, and writing skills matched
with effective technology and computer knowledge. Observes details,
organized, and is resourceful.
• Exceptional customer service and compassionate towards patients’ needs
• Ability to multitask and handle difficult situations in a professional
and confident manner.
• Thorough understanding of dental and orthodontic PPO, Texas Medicaid and
Chip insurance coverages. Submit and process pre-determinations for
• Accuracy in data entry, insurance billing, and updating of patient
information and charts.
• Conduct professional emails and letters to patients and insurance
• Productive and effective appointment scheduling.
• Assist patients by performing quick calculations, completing
transactions, updating ledgers and explaining procedures and treatment plans.