Our small family dental office is looking to add an outstanding dental assistant
to our team. Fast pace work environment, with opportunities to learn and grow!
No crazy hours, or gimmicks. Not a corporate office. Looking for someone
willing to learn and be a team player. Since we are a small office, every member
of our team plays a vital role in helping our patients achieve great dental
1 year experience required and current radiography license.
Competitive pay, paid vacation and xxxk plans available.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
• Take dental radiographs (x-rays) (Must have current license)
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral
• Perform various office tasks as necessary
We look forward to meeting you!