Are you someone with a desire to make a difference in other people’s lives?
Are you energetic, extroverted, joyful, outgoing, pleasant, friendly and kind?
Are you a “get it done” type of person? If you are the right person, we offer
an incredible place for you to reach your full potential-- both professionally
Multi- doctor dental practice searching for a full-time RDA (Monday-Friday). You
must have your certification in Radiology and Nitrous Monitoring. We are looking
someone who is friendly, fun, energetic, compassionate, caring and who
understands the true meaning of multi task and team work. You also must have a
pleasant outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication
The employee must be:
• Friendly, energetic and enthusiastic.
• Dedicated to working hard, completing all tasks during shift and
leaving the patients happy.
• Quick to help patients, respectfully responds to comments, and jump in
on projects when needed.
• A self-starter with a proven ability to work as a team player.
• Troubleshooting basic customer service issues.
• Highly motivated, works well independently and in a team setting,
comfortable with change and eager to learn.
• Part of a growing practice, building the foundation for success with
every patient communication.
The employee will bring:
• A positive attitude to work every day.
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• The ability to communicate effective.
• Strong Organizational and time-management skills.